President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) received the credentials of eight ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary powers (LBBP) of friendly countries. There is the Canadian ambassador to the Thai ambassador.
Based on a written statement from the Office of Press, Media and Information of the Presidential Secretariat, on Tuesday (13/9/2022), the credential was submitted to Jokowi in the Hall of Credentials, Merdeka Palace, Central Jakarta. The procession of the presentation of credentials began with the broadcast of the national anthems of each friendly country.
Here are the eight ambassadors from friendly countries received by the President, namely:
1. Nadia Burger, Canadian LBBP Ambassador to the Republic of Indonesia;
2. Prapan Disyatat, LBBP Ambassador of the Kingdom of Thailand to the Republic of Indonesia;
3. Thomas LoidI, LBBP Ambassador of the Republic of Austria to the Republic of Indonesia;
4. Kwok Fook Seng, LBBP Ambassador of the Republic of Singapore to the Republic of Indonesia;
5. Frank LL Felix, LBBP Ambassador of the Kingdom of Belgium to the Republic of Indonesia;
6. Machoca Moshe Tembele, LBBP Ambassador of the United Republic of Tanzania to the Republic of Indonesia;
7. Jukka-Pekka Kaihilahti, LBBP Ambassador of the Republic of Finland to the Republic of Indonesia; and
8. Serob Bejanyan, LBBP Ambassador of the Republic of Armenia to the Republic of Indonesia.
The presentation of the credentials marked the start of the Ambassador’s official mission to Indonesia. All these ambassadors will subsequently be domiciled in Indonesia (Jakarta).
After presenting the credentials to President Joko Widodo, the ambassadors and their respective companions said goodbye. Indonesia’s national anthem Raya has also been played on occasion.
Also present at the occasion were Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi, Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung, Head of the Presidential Secretariat Heru Budi Hartono, Presidential Military Secretary Laksma TNI Hersan and Director General of Protocol and Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs/Chief of State Protocol Andy Rachmianto.
Also check out the “shield prepared by the government after the attack on Bjorka Hacker”:
“Evil pop culture fanatic. Extreme bacon geek. Food junkie. Thinker. Hipster-friendly travel nerd. Coffee buff.”