Bisnis.comJAKARTA – Nine representatives of Indonesia will face off on the second day of the first round of the Danish Open 2022, on Wednesday (10/19/2022), in Odense.
PP PBSI development and achievement division chief Rionny Mainaky said the condition of the players was in good health, including Marcus Fernaldi Gideon, who was injured.
“All the players are fine, those who were injured like Marcus and Vito have also recovered and are ready to compete,” Rionny Mainaky, PP PBSI’s head of development and achievements, said when he met in Jakarta on Thursday ( 10/13).
Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Marcus Fernaldi Gideon’s men’s double will have a better chance after making minor appearances in Japan last September.
In the round of 16, they will face for the second time the Japanese men’s double Akira Koga / Taichi Saito. In the first meeting which took place in the round of 16 of the All England, last March, the pair nicknamed the Minions emerged victorious.
Unlike the Minions, who had the opportunity to qualify easily in the first round, the women’s doubles, Febriana Dwi Puji Kusuma/Amalia Cahaya Pratiwi, will face world number one Kim Soyeong/Kong Heeyong.
Even though the two pairs met for the first time, South Korea’s women’s doubles ranking had a higher match record than Ana/Tiwi, who were ranked 27th in the world.
Here is the schedule for the Indonesian national badminton team on the second day of the Denmark Open 2022 at 2:00 p.m. WIB, Wednesday:
1. Anthony Sinisuka Ginting vs. Lakshya Sen (India)
2. Shesar Hiren Rhustavito vs. Brian Yang (Canada)
1. Marcus Fernaldi Gideon/Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo vs. Akira Koga/Taichi Saito (Japan)
2. Leo Rolly Carnando/Daniel Martin vs Kim Astrup/Anders Skaarup Rasmusen (Denmark)
3. Bagas Maulana/Muhammad Shohibul Fikri vs. Man Wei Chong/Kai Wun Tee (Malaysia)
1. Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti v Kati Kreet Marran/Helina Ruutel (Estonia)
2. Febriana Dwi Puji Kusuma/Amalia Cahaya Pratiwi vs. Kim Soyeong/Kong Heeyong (South Korea)
1. Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari v Ishaan Bhatnagar/Tanisha Crasto (India)
2. Rehan Naufal Kusharjanto/Lisa Ayu Kusumawati vs. Zheng Si Wei/Huang Ya Qiong (China)
Check out other news and articles on Google News
Watch the selected videos below:
“Typical thinker. Unapologetic alcoholaholic. Internet fanatic. Pop culture advocate. Tv junkie.”