Get ready for an exciting day at the badminton quarterfinals BWF World Championship in Tokyo, Japan, Friday August 26, 2022.
In men’s singles, the Olympic champion of Denmark Victor Axelsen I’ll lock the horn with Anthony Genting After Indonesia’s epic victory in three matches on Thursday.
Elsewhere, world champion in Singapore Luo Qin Yu He is against the Thai shuttle driver Konlavut-Vetidarnas the stars burst HS Brannoy India and China Zhao Junping He will compete for a spot in the top four.
Headlines top the women’s singles chart Akane Yamaguchi Take on the Olympic champions at Rio 2016 Carolina Marines From Spain after their incredible comeback in the Round of 16.
Canadian Surprise Package michelle lee Attract the Chinese Olympic champion Chen Yue Fei.
Day 5: Player Ranking – 2022 BWF World Championship – Thursday August 25
The selected matches are listed below. The complete classification of the 53 matches is available in the four stadiums here.
Myth: MS – gentlemen’s singles; WS – single woman; MD – men’s doubles; WD – women’s doubles; XD – Mixed Doubles
Match 1: WD – Chen Quin Chen / Jia Yi Fan (CHN) against Jongkolphan Kititharakul / Rawinda Prajongjai (THA)
Match 3: MD – Aaron Chia / Soh Wooi Yik (MAL) Vs Choi Sol Gyu / Seo Seung Jae (South Korea)
Match 4: WD – Matsuyama Nami / Shida Chiharu (Japan) vs. Kim So Young / Kong Hee Young (South Korea)
Match 6: MS – Loh Kean Yew (SNG) vs Kunlavut Vitidsarn (THA)
Game 7: MS – Viktor Axelsen (DEN) vs. Anthony Ginting (IDN)
Match 10: WS – Yamaguchi Akane (Japan) Vs Carolina Marin (Spain)
Match 1: D-Ben Lane / Sean Fendi (England) vs Fajar Alfian / Muhammed Ardianto (IDN)
Match 2: WD – Lee Ho See / Shin Seung Chan (Korea) Vs Matsumoto Mayu / Nagahara Wanaka (Japan)
Match 4: MS – Zhao Junping (China) vs HS Branoi (India)
Match 5: MS – Chou Tien Chen (TPE) against Jonatan Christie (IDN)
Match 6: WS – Michelle Lee (Canada) against Chen Yu Fei (CHN)
Match 8: XD – Zheng Si Wei / Huang Ya Qiong (CHN) against Tan Kian Meng / Lai Pei Jing (MAL)
How to watch the action at the 2022 BWF World Championships
The tournament will be broadcast by several TV and digital rights holders live in various countries and regions around the world.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia: Stadium
- Czech Republic: CSKATV
- Denmark: TV2
- France: No Shine to release
- German: sport
- Hungary: MVA
- Dutch: Zygo Sports
- Poland: pulse sports
- Slovakia: JJO Sports
- UK, Ireland: BT Sports
- Brown : Astro Crystal
- China: BestTV, YouSports, Zhibo.tv, Youku, CCTV, CNTV
- Chinese Taipei: ELTA
- Hong Kong, China, Mongolia, Philippines and Singapore: Spotify via cable companies (and in Hong Kong, China and Singapore, spot fan)
- India: Viacom18, Sports18, Choose Voot
- Indonesia: Spotify Via the cable companyMNCTV, Telkom Indonesia, SPOTVNOW
- Japan: TV Asahi, G Sports (Late coverage only on J Sports)
- Korea: Spotify
- Macau China: CT, SPOT Via the cable company
- Malaysia: Astro, GTR
- Muggle Islands: median
- Thailand: Real Sports, Spotify Via the cable companySpotFno
- Central America, South America and the Caribbean: star +
- South Africa: star hour
- The tournament is also broadcast live bwf.tv YouTube channels in some regions not mentioned above. It will also be available to stream on the Olympic Channel via Olympics.com, and regional restrictions may apply.
If you can’t find the screen, be sure to check out our live blog at Olympics.com and continue integrate tweeter On social networks to follow all the results and news of the 2022 badminton world championship.
“Pop culture ninjas. Follower of social networks. Typical problem solver. Coffee practitioner. Many have fallen in love. Travel lover. »
“Bacon aficionado. Hardcore twitter enthusiast. Hipster-friendly pop culture expert. Student. Certified beer buff.”