Anyone traveling abroad must have a passport. A passport is required as an official travel document issued by the government, so that it can be used as an identity document for the person concerned abroad.
Please note that a passport is a travel document that contains the identity of the holder. From holder name, place of birth, gender, nationality, passport number and validity period.
However, not everyone can travel to all countries with their passport. In other words, a passport issued by one country is not necessarily valid in another country.
Each country has certain restrictions on the passports they issue may or may not be valid in other countries. This is usually determined on the basis of diplomatic relations between one country and another.
Launch of CNNhere are the 10 strongest passports in the world through July 2022:
1. Japan (193 countries)
2. Singapore, South Korea (192 countries)
3. Germany, Spain (190 countries)
4. Finland, Italy, Luxembourg (189 countries)
5. Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden (188 countries)
6. France, Ireland, Portugal, England (187 countries)
7. Belgium, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, United States (186 countries)
8. Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Greece, Malta (185 countries)
9. Hungary (183 countries)
10. Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia (182 countries)
“Typical thinker. Unapologetic alcoholaholic. Internet fanatic. Pop culture advocate. Tv junkie.”